I made some Homemade Chips Last night. They are so simple and delicious!
I am a lazy cook, so making fries is normally hard work with all the frying… That is why I love these easy oven chips. So simple and quick and even works for sweet potatoes.
When I was in school, my grandmother would fry chips everyday- they were delicious. Since then I have become more health conscious but oven chips were never as delicious as her fried ones (I am salivating just thinking about those chips).
That was until I discovered the trick- High Temperature… For some reason I always cooked my chips long and on a low temp… WELL NO MORE!!!
Try out these chips with some little Chicken mince cakes
2 large potatoes
2 Tbsp Olive oil
1 Tbsp Nomu Spanish rub
1.Preheat oven to 200 °C
2. Slice potatoes into chips
3. Place the potatoes in large bowl and drizzle over oil and spice
4. Mix so that the potatoes get coated in oil and spice
5. Spread out on a non stick baking tray, don’t allow the potatoes to overlap
6. Cook for 1 hour, turning the chips once halfway through